Monday 26 November 2012

Back to work, Swarovski jelly fish and sleepy eyes

I went back, or rather hopped back to work today. I am going to be extremely fit after another two weeks in the cast, at least the right side of me anyway...


One of the companies we work with is Swarovski lighting, when I got home today I noticed that the Design Museum tweeted a video about guest designers thinking about Swarovski crystals in new creative ways.

Personally I always thought of the brand as situated on the corner or spectacular and tacky street. I'm just not sure about all those figurines...however Swarovski lighting is a completely different ball game and their cooperations with artists, architects and designers tend to be rather spectacular.

Artists and designers were asked to rethink a chandelier and this is what they came up with
 
And here is the video:
Digital Crystal and the Commissioning Process from Design Museum on Vimeo.

And now it's time for bath and bed....I'll be dreaming of Tuesday which is closer to Wednesday, which means its almost Friday....

 

No comments:

Post a Comment