Saturday 24 November 2012

Beautiful life and the broccoli cult

I found these videos last November, when the world looked as miserable as it does now. I thought it's a good way to cheer up a grim looking Saturday:




They really make me want to...

MOVE

Simply cause I can't....

EAT

Especially since K has been feeding me mostly broccoli (I kid you not every single day, twice a day for past week and a half) in the simplest form possible-out of the water. There is no butter, no olive oil, garlic, soy sauce or chilli. He left me a lunch in a tappaware yesterday, it consisted of-you guessed-broccoli and rice. I chose to go hungry all day instead. This morning he prepared a broccoli omelette and we are having a broccoli soup for dinner (at least both come with cheese). You would think that he bought a huge amount of this unexciting vegetable on some amazing offer-couldn't be further from the truth. He goes to Waitrose EVERY SINGLE DAY and gets one. I'm starting to suspect he joined a cult....

LEARN

I suppose I have learned a bit about myself-never before have I been immobilised but completely sober minded. It is quite an unusual setting, since I cannot be distracted by anything or anyone from the outside worlds (for most of the day and night anyway) I have been diving inside my head and inside my heart. I will dwell more on this in a future post, as it is linked with some exciting ideas for this blog amongst other things.




Hope you are enjoying your Saturday!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment